Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:10:37 AKDT
From:      "skalir scalar" <skalir@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Chat and Help Network [was UnixHelpNetwork] update

People,

      I have sent out emails before talking/speaking about a Unix
Help Network, We are now up and running! We have changed names,
because what want to offer help channels the such like, including
infobots, intergrading infomation into FAQ's on a ftp/www site,
and so on! And instead of just a 'Help' Network, We can have
people come on and just chat also, but help is the main thing
going here.

     Not many people on our network right now, If you wish to get
on and help out, or you are interested in hosting a server or -
hosting 'services' for us, please reply to this email or get on
our current small irc network (irc.cahn.net port 6667) and get on
#CAHN (main channel) and speak to 'Robertsog' or 'skalir'. Me and
Robertsog run the network basically. We are looking for users,
helpers, servers, irc opers, programmers, etc, etc. If you would
like to be apart of this really quite neat network, just get on
and speak with 'Robertsog' or 'skalir' and/or reply to this email.

    We are *FULLY* open to suggestions, and or comments.

                                                 skalir scalar
                                                 CAHN Network Admin
                                                 skalir@hotmail.com