Date:      Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:56:56 +0100 (CET)
From:      Stefan Cars <stefan@globalwire.se>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   rwho and rwhod.

Hi!

I'm running rwho and rwhod on alot of machines on our network. The thing
is that we have TWO different subnets. Our linux machines handles this
very well and rwho and ruptime shows all of our machines (regardless of
what network they belong to). On our FreeBSD machines rwho and ruptime
only shows the machines belonging to the same subnet. Why is this ?

/ Stefan