Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:58:18 -0600 (CST)
From:      Scott Pilz <tech@squid.tznet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Crypto Question

Please CC to tech@squid.tznet.com, thanks.

I have two CD's: Extras Cd, and Installation CD, FreeBSD 4.0, from Cheap*Bytes. When installing FreeBSD, it asks me if I wish to use DES (limited within the US).. I choose yes-- no matter how many times I try, I get this error:

"failed to find crypto/crypto.aa on this media."

I do not know where to download it from (...?) .. I require DES encryption due to a SUNOS box that is running it (they must be compatible).

How in the world do I get past this?

Thank you