Date:      Mon, 5 Jun 1995 09:48:19 +0800 (WST)
From:      Terry Dwyer <tdwyer@netbsd08.dn.itg.telecom.com.au>
To:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com

Sorry if this is not the right list, but I thought whoever, (Jonathan
Bresler?), was working on mailing list throughput might like some feedback.

I followed up to a message at: Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 09:19:20 +0800 (WST)
got a reply back from majordomo about 3-5 minutes later.  I wasn't paying
much attention because I didn't expect it for at least a couple of hours
with the amount of traffic on the lists lately.  This is the fastest
turnaround I have ever seen.  I am used to delays anywhere from 2 to 5
hours.

Great work.

   _-_|\    Terry Dwyer 	  E-Mail: tdwyer@netbsd08.dn.itg.telecom.com.au
  /     \   System Administrator  Phone: +61 9 491 5161     Fax: +61 9 221 2631
  *_.^\_/   Telecom Australia     Telstra Corporation       MIME capable mailer
       v    Perth  WA                 ( I do not speak for Telstra or Telecom )