Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 1997 14:09:39 -0500
From:      Prashant Dongre <pdongre@opentech.stpn.soft.net>
To:        Mauricio Sessue Otta <mauricio.otta@usa.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where is Navigator??

Mauricio Sessue Otta wrote:

> Hi there at www.freebsd.org
>
> i was browsing your pages and then send to me Netscape
> but I couldn't find Navigator for FreeBSD, nor to BSD 2.1
>
> Please tell where I can find Navigator
> (i want to use navigator)
>
> []'s Mauricio

Here it is....

ftp://ftp.netscape.com/pub/communicator/4.03/4.03b8/english/unix/freebsd/

The above one is Beta... but for linux actual version has shilled..... if you
have Linux compat package installed why can't you try running Linux version and
let us know if it works....???

ftp://ftp.netscape.com/pub/communicator/4.03/shipping/english/unix/linux20/

Prashant.