Date:      Mon, 30 Dec 96 12:39:36 PST
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz"  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   I'm Looking For a home for some RAM.

Ok, I know, wierd subject but:

I have four (4) 64 pin SIMMS, yes I did say 64pin.  These worked when they
came out of a computer back in 1994, but I can't guarintee they work now.

These can go to a FreeBSD user (no companys, I'm looking for someone who can't
afford memory.) who can actually use them.  (I know some AST systems use them,
actually they came out of an AST server.)

They are as such:

2 70ns 4 meg chips "COM-Z F(2)T-B9 94V-0"
2 70ns 1 meg chips "Kingston KST-4000 r.A01"

I am not selling these!  If you are in the US I will even ship them at my
expense.  Just write me if you need them. (I'm cleaning out my desk to make
room for other stuff!)

-Sean
Sean J. Schluntz                                  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
Manager, Support Services                        ph. 408.997.6900 x222
PinPoint Software Corporation                    fx. 408.323.2300
6155 Almaden Expressway, Suite 100
San Jose, CA.  95120                             http://www.pinpt.com/

Local Time Sent: 12/30/96 12:39:37