Date:      Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:26:36 +0400
From:      "Vladimir B. Grebenschikov" <vova@sw.ru>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        gnome <freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Gnome-2.4 Desktop setup questions

=F7 =DE=D4, 25.09.2003, =D7 11:55, Joe Marcus Clarke =D0=C9=DB=C5=D4:

> > 3. Have anybody plans to put gcm (Gnome Cliboard Manager) to FreeBSD
> > ports tree ?
>=20
> Not me.  I thought someone was looking at this.  You're free to do it if
> you'd like.

I can try, but I can't devote much time to that actually, I have more or
less working gcm daemon and UI, but panel applet does not works.

Also there is number of differences in directory layout for gnome
applications (especially applets) between default (linux) Gnome and
FreeBSD's. Is anywhere document describing such differences ?
Or something like "How to port gnome application to FreeBSD" ?

> Joe
--=20
Vladimir B. Grebenschikov <vova@sw.ru>
SWsoft Inc.