Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2001 23:47:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      chia an <alan_qc@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   running stable

to all bsd_users, please give ur hand to solve my
problem,
1.i dont know how to make my freebsd become stable, so
i get source from my friend and copy into /usr/src,
and then iam running make world from /usr/src, its
completely without any problem, and then going to
continue with mergemaster, there was alot of text
appear and ask me :

how should i deal with this [leave it and hand it
later]?

because i dont know how to solve it, i am just press
enter through finished.still no problem!

then i rebooting my computer and i still dont know
what is the diffrent after i got stable source and
running with make world  and mergemaster!is it true if
it will appear FreeBSD4.4 STABLE?but how to make it
become stable one