Date:      Wed, 04 Apr 2001 08:43:38 -0400
From:      Mikel <mikel@ocsinternet.com>
To:        Marc W <mwlist@lanfear.com>
Cc:        Andy Myers <acmyers@cfl.rr.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NFS w/ Win2k PC.

The win2k hacking, er uh I mean resource kit comes with a NFS server and
client. It also has a 30 day eval version of MKS sh 6.x or something like
that. I tried that later it was a waste of time, although the visualpax was
kind of nice.

If I have time I'll try to load the hackkit again and see what happens.

Andy: what does you /etc/exports file look like?