Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:31:27 +0200
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Scott Allendorf <scott-allendorf@uiowa.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cvsup servers not updating?

On 2010.07.21 12:08:36 -0500, Scott Allendorf wrote:

> I can't seem to find a cvsup server that has any src updates available
> for the last 24 hours.  Ports and docs are updating.  Commit email

The subversion to cvs exporter was down for some time, since it took
some time for anybody to notice it was down.  It was fixed ~15 hours
ago, so everything should be up and running again.

Thanks for the report.

We are looking at setting up our automated monitoring to detect when
it fails to minimize future downtime.

--
Simon L. Nielsen