Date:      Mon, 04 Jun 2001 19:28:11 GMT
From:      Brent Rector <brent@justbrent.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Virtual Hosts and Apache Logs ??

Hey Everyone!

I am trying to figure out how to compile a report for total transfer=20=

statistics for our virtual domains in apache.. My current config for=20=

virtualhosts is as follows:

<Virtualhost www.somdomain.com>
Servername www.somdomain.com
ServerAlias somdomain.com
DocumentRoot /usr/home/somdomain
CustomLog /usr/logs/somdomain-acess.log combined
CustomLog /usr/logs/master-access.log combined ### <- this one is the=20=

master one I have setup
</VirtualHost>

From the reading I have done I can add a %v to the logformat command, bu=
t=20
how on earth do I get webalizer and/or analog to spit out the reports.. =

They both complain about the date field being incorrect.  ??? ;(

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brent Rector