Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 1995 22:04:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        davidg@Root.COM
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, committers@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVS tag operations, sup, and misc....

> >Now that 2.0.5R is out (thanks to all!), I suppose that all the fixes that
> >were made on the RELENG_2_0_5 branch will be merged with the main trunk ?
>
>    Yes, Rod is working on that now and should be finished with all the work
> (including tagging for 2.0.5R) by tomorrow.

Status update... I have my tree checked out, the 2.0.5R (RELENG_2_0_5_RELEASE)
tag has been applied.  I am creating a backup of the repository on freefall
at this time as I am about to do the merge operation and if it blows up
I want a fast way back out of it!!!

Things are moving along, but since I am also poping back and forth between
two locations it is slowing me down (I am moving for those who did not know
already).

BIG WARNING:  For those who SUP the CVS bits, I suggest you stop doing
that!  I have turned off ctm and the update of /usr/src and /usr/ports
on Freefall (Satoshi you want a tag on the ports stuff???).  I am going
to leave sup up and running, so if you sup the CVS bits, you will
probably pull them all right now (I have tagged so every file is modified),
and again tomarrow when I do the join and tag again).