Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 2002 20:01:48 +0100
From:      Janine C.Buorditez <johann@broadpark.no>
To:        "Karl Vogel" <vogelke@dnaco.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Manage, centralize and backup configuration files

Hi.

You are a true genious. It is like I've found something I've been looking for all
my life. And for that I am grateful.

This sure beats the RCS-only method with tons of RCS directories spread across
the system with little or no control. If I get this right, critical will copy the
listed files into its location and manage them from there? Simply put. I haven't
tested it yet as:

::: janine[aegis] [~/cvs] % ./critical                                  [19:54]
./critical: Command not found.

I made the file executeable, and tried installing ksh, obviously to no good.

What do I do to get going?

By the way, how do you create those fancy directory listings? I have to say I
loved them. It seems to me you're quite taken with systemized neat design as I
am. Keep up the good work. Let me know what other goodies you have, except the
ones available at your site. That'd be great!

THANK YOU! *hugs*

Sincerely,
Janine