Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:35:04 -0800
From:      "vizion communication" <vizion@ixpres.com>
To:        "Jim Pazarena" <paz@qcislands.net>, <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: multi-port serial IO support

I agree

I have am (among a thousand other things I need to finish!)
installing one right now an quad processor proliant and the
card configuration does seem odd to me.
If you have a specific problems and my very limited and
newly minted knowledge is of any use please feel free to
ask.. but do so in the knowlledge I have not solved all my
own problems yet!!!

David