Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2001 21:38:58 -0500
From:      jacks@sage-american.com
To:        george vagner <kf7nn@yahoo.com>, John Straiton <jks@clickcom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Noah Dunker <ndunker@jccc.net>
Subject:   RE: SAMBA Win2K

Thanks... so far I have the Samba installed and the Win2K client recognizes
the Unix Samba Server. It's asking for a login from the Win2K client, but I
still don't have something right yet because the username/password is not
recognized... have encrypted set to "yes" and working further on the
smbpasswd and smb.conf now for more tweaking. All of the tips I've received
has been a BIG help... getting close I think.

Many thanks again, fellows!

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Server Admin