Date:      Sun, 21 Sep 2003 00:32:28 +0800
From:      "nihaopaul" <nihaopaul@hotmail.com>
To:        "Robert Johannes" <rjohanne@piper.hamline.edu>, "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        Juris Krumins <juriskr@komin.lv>
Subject:   Re: aci79xx driver problem

Maxtor atlas 10k iv 36gb driveswhen i contacted them about this the =
other day this is what they replied me.
will be very intrested if you can firmware from them.

paul

//979//Nan-Suzhou-Road//Space-301//Shanghai//200001//PRC//Office//(86)-21=
//6360-5418//Fax//(86)-21//6350-7147//mp//130.2329.1471//paul@chaos-studi=
o.com//
----- Original Message -----=20