Date:      Tue, 10 Nov 1998 19:04:54 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Phillip Salzman <psalzman@gamefish.pcola.gulf.net>
To:        Stuart Henderson <stuart@helan.org>
Cc:        Scott Mitchell <scott@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>, Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>, Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X desktop contest? + Desktop Env

	Yes, that would be better.  I sorta like my utilities idea, maybe
someone else would be interested in it too.  The main problem we have
with it right now is what wiglet to use if it is done C... we don't want
something that is GPL'd because of the licensing with BSD.

	Note, my plans do not include a window manager currently.  Just
some admin tools - the ``package deal'' will probally ship with a
hacked-up version of  FVWM2 or something.  Anyone wanna help?

--
Phillip Salzman
"i broke it!"