Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 1998 16:16:05 -0400
From:      "Paul Missman" <missmanp@adelphia.net>
To:        "Malartre" <malartre@aei.ca>
Cc:        "GErnst1005" <GErnst1005@aol.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Cross-Compiler

From: Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
Date: Thursday, April 23, 1998 3:27 PM

>Should it be more easy to install FreeBSD on another
partition? Or
>another hard disk?Cheaper than a second hand computer,
no?

I had assumed that he already knew about this option
and had rejected it, probably because he didn't want to
take his Linux box offline to do the compiling for the
FreeBSD box.  Else, he just would have asked how to
boot a second/third OS on his present box, rather than
asking about cross compilers.

Paul Missman