Date:      Thu, 31 Dec 1998 02:01:01 +0000
From:      Markus <mennis@ucsd.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Man Pages

Hi,

I hope if this subject does not belong to you, you'll forward it.

The ftp.freebsd.org sit has japanese manpages in the FreeBSD2.2.8
english version.  I've downloaded it twice to be sure.  The .mtree file
places them into a /ja directory and if man is pointed at them they are
certainly not english.  Where can I get the english version, I've tried
the Web Man Page site but they don't seem to download correctly or there
is a but when trying to untar them.  Any thoughts.

Thanks