Date:      Wed, 8 Aug 2001 13:20:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      bill <bill@maine.60north.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   snort libpcap and any

Hi there, in the snort 1.8 documentation it states that if your running
multiple interfaces under linux and have libpcap installed you can use the
-iany switch to listen on all your interfaces. Has any one accomplished
this under FreeBSD? Is there a way I can make a bpf device which listens
on multiple interfaces? I really dont want to have to run multiple
instances of snort for every interface.
Thanks for your time.