Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 2000 21:39:12 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "David A. Bader" <dbader@eece.unm.edu>
To:        trevor@jpj.net
Cc:        will@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/12188: New port: pbs-2.1.11 (misc/PBS) a batch scheduler

Trevor,

Thanks.  If we (FreeBSD) need any further permission from the MRJ/PBS
folks, I have a good contact, James Patton Jones <jjones@pbs.mrj.com>,
who may be able to help us. I'm not a lawyer either ;) At the
University of New Mexico, I co-lead several projects that provide some
of the largest high-performance PC clusters for National Science (NSF)
use. We work with companies and researchers who want Linux because of
its PR, but would probably do better technically with the maturity of
FreeBSD. If we had these ports, we could further encourage the use of
FreeBSD on these high visability projects.

-david

--
David A. Bader, Ph.D.                           Office: 505-277-6724
Dept of Electrical and Computer Engineering     FAX:    505-277-1439