Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 95 14:09:09 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty Jr.)
Cc:        imp@village.org, jkh@time.cdrom.com, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Why Linux? (fwd)

> Write a key program for the Web and  make sure that is identify by a cool
> FreeBSD sign
>
> One day, I will write my DOS box you click on it expands and contracts and
> it cries like a baby. Or window which goes to sleep and snorls 8)

This is hardly what I'd call an equivalent to the Linux Publicity Project
Web page and real press releases really mailed to real press contacts.

It brings up the point that the "Powered by FreeBSD" logo usage should
require notification of the URL to the "logo maintainers".

Personally, I'd like to see this information used for a "FreeBSD Partners"
page, but even if it isn't, the information should be maintained.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---
or previous employers.