Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:46:06 -0500
From:      Scott Lambert <lambert@lambertfam.org>
To:        FreeBSD-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   comms/qpage port update

I have apparently updated the qpage port to version 3.3.  I don't have a
modem attached to test with yet.  That will have to wait until tomorrow.

I removed the two patch files from the files directory, updated distinfo
and Makefile for the new distfile, and added code to Makefile to install
the example config file.  I changed pkg-plist to reflect the fact that I
chose to install the example config file as qpage-example.cf rather than
example-qpage.cf.  I thought that would make finding the example file a
bit easier post-install.

I'm sending this message without the diff because my messages are
rejected when I inline the diffs.  Maybe it will get through this way.

Reporting-MTA: dns; www.lambertfam.org
Arrival-Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 23:29:47 -0600 (CST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; FreeBSD-ports@FreeBSD.org
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host hub.freebsd.org[216.136.204.18] said: 552
    Error: content rejected

http://www.lambertfam.org/~lambert/qpage.diff

lambert@lambertfam.org       http://www.lambertfam.org/~lambert/resume.html
3 years Sr. SysAdmin experience with FreeBSD in small & medium size ISPs.