Date:      Thu, 4 Sep 1997 12:29:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joshua Lackey <jl@arioch.uoregon.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Make installworld Failure - Group ppp...

As of yesterday, September 3rd, around 1 pm, I had to add group ppp to
/etc/group.  Yet, I didn't have to add group network.  (During a 'make
world').

Also, the install program for current (at least from about 3 or so days
ago) had some problems with the text formating of the screen.  (During
disk partitioning.)  Nothing too bad, but I thought I should mention it.

--
jl@arioch.uoregon.edu