Date:      Mon, 9 Dec 2002 19:25:02 -0600
From:      Eric Timme <timothy@voidnet.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   tircproxy resolution

Thank you Mike and...Michael for the swift responses.  It turns out I had=
n't=20
rebuilt the world in longer than I had thought, and hadn't rebuilt tircpr=
oxy=20
since before the ipfilter fix was committed, which is what was screwing=20
things up.  I rebuilt the tircproxy port and things are again working=20
normally.

For all you archive searchers, I had submitted a question about an error=20
message of ioctl(SIOCGNATL): No such process ; this error message resulte=
d=20
from the tircproxy port, and the issue was resolved by rebuilding tircpro=
xy.