Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:03:42 +0200
From:      Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>
To:        "Ash, Uriel" <uriel.ash@honeywell.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Error 11 when using /stand/sysinstall

Hey there,

Taken from:  http://www.freebsd.org/releases/3.4R/errata.html

As shipped, the "Custom" installation option in 3.4 is broken
and menu items like Configure don't work

Fix: Both the "Novice" and "Express" install paths still work and
     can be used just as effectively (if not succinctly).  Alternately,
     you can invoke the custom installation from the "Index" menu
     (Installation, Custom) along with the Configuration option.  You
     can also just download a fixed mfsroot.flp floppy image (or
boot.flp
     if you need 2.88MB boot media) from the following URL:

  ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/3.4-RELEASE/floppies/updates/

     The 3.4 ISO installation image is also updated to contain fixes
     for all these errata items.

Cheers,
Marc