Date:      Wed, 5 Sep 2001 02:01:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Manas <bhatt_manas@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   what is the base directory for ports-all collections

hi,
  I am trying to get latest collections from freebsd
server and have written a  supfile for that. When i
run "cvsup supfile", i get a window and when i press
the button is load is says "nonexistent base directory
for /archive/pub/FreeBSD/branches/-current for
ports-all".
Can someone tell me what is the base directory for
ports collection. My supfile is as follows :
*default host=cvsup-master.freebsd.org
*default base=/archive/pub/FreeBSD/branches/-current
*default prefix=/archive/pub/FreeBSD/branches/-current
*default release=cvs tag=.
*default delete use-rel-suffix

ports-all

thanks
-manas

ps : from where can i find the base directories for
other stuff.