Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:48:58 -0500
From:      "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
To:        <jesse@powweb.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: fp2002 over nfs

From: "Jesse Geddis" <jesse@powweb.com>
> Using a dns round robin of FreeBSD 4.6.2 web servers running apache 1.3.27
> is there anything special that has to be done in order to make Front Page
> 2002 extensions work assuming the module is installed on all web servers
and
> the front page files (binaries etc) would be NFS mounted as well via a
> NetApp F825? Please include me in the CC as I am not subscribed.

As long as the frontpage binaries are still accessable from
/usr/local/frontpage, there should be no problems with such a setup.

All you can do is try it, and let us know if it works correctly with the
FrontPage client (98/2000/2002) and browsing the site to a page that is
using frontpage components (i.e. does fp counter work correctly).

Scot