Date:      Tue, 11 Oct 2011 22:20:18 +0200
From:      Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
To:        Jason Harmening <jason.harmening@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cx88 1.4.1

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 02:09:59PM -0500, Jason Harmening wrote:
> cx88 v1.4.1 is now in ports, with several fixes for Linux DVB
> captures...it is now known to work correctly with DVB-T devices (at
> least the WinTV HVR-4000) and VDR.
> There is a small fix in the I2C layer to help devices recover from I2C
> transaction errors, so please reload your kernel drivers after
> updating.
> Juergen, thanks for all your help testing and debugging!

You're welcome! :)

 And I just added the HVR-4000 to the wiki page:

	http://wiki.freebsd.org/WebcamCompat

(Yes it's not driven by webcamd but I suppose this is where people might
end up looking...)

 Oh and btw for kaffeine to work as well cx88 would have to add the
/dev/dvb nodes to hal like webcamd does because hal is where kaffeine
is looking.

 Cheers,
	Juergen