Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 1997 16:30:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Cameron Slye" <cslye@calweb.com>
To:        graham@flevel.co.uk (Graham Breach)
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Multiple screens?

> Has anyone got multiple screens (monitors) working with X under FreeBSD?
>
> I'm assuming that two display cards are needed, but is this easy
> or even possible?

I am doing this with AccleX from Xi Graphics (I think this is their name
today, www.xinside.com) They have a $300 server that supports upto 3 cards I
belive.  It works nice, has support, I am using it with a few Matrox 4mb
cards on fixed freq. monitors just fine.  Not quite as free as XFree86, but
if you ever give up on that, this works rather nicely :)