Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 2009 22:25:13 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   using split, can i break up a huge txt file using a regex

	Guys,

	I have the ASCII files of my novel, JOURNEY, in 66 textfiles.
	[Named 00 - 66].  I have my word-processor version is the (urp) DOC
	fmt to submit places and for me, when i play around with formatting and
	typefaces and so in, in open format, ODT.  I would like to put back the
	huge text file into its 66 smaller files using split.  Can I break this
	very large journeyTowardtheDawn.txt using the regex
	"Chapter [:digit:]{1,2}" ??

	Or maybe just "Chapter " ?

	thanks for ideas,

	gary