Date:      Tue, 01 Aug 2000 16:42:08 -0500
From:      Steve Hocking <shocking@hstn.tensor.pgs.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Virtual interaces and tunneling stuff over SSH

Is is possible to use an SSH connection with a tun interface at either end,
such that one could have a VPN? I'm tired of waiting for people here to make a
decision on a package and would like to have a proof of concept up and
running. Extra points for those who can do the same thing with a Linux box at
one end.

	Stephen
--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California