Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:39:01 -0400
From:      "David Sledge" <dsledge@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Q) eclipse 3.2 (Callisto)

I may be to late but I have compiled and run eclipse 3.2 on my x86 freebsd
system. I was in the process of making patch files and pre/post scripts to
make it a freebsd port. I was watching the freebsd-eclipse mailing list and
I did not realize you had started on a port or I would have been helping you
out instead of trying to port it myself. Panagiotis sent me an email letting
me know you were working on a port already. Let me know if there is anything
I can send you. The was planning on finishing my patch files sometime today
and then start testing the of the port itself.*
*