Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 1998 07:57:02 +0100
From:      Danijel Ilisin <d.i@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   can't mount extended fat32 partition

Heya folks...
I am running 2.2.7-stable and have following problem:

I have two IDE Drives,

1) 8 Gig IDE (Controller 0, Master)
2) 6 Gig IDE (Controller 1, Master)

My FreeBSD runs on Drive 2, Drive 1 is divided in two parts
	1) Fat32 Primary Partition Win98
	2) Fat32 Extended Partition Win98

When mounting /dev/wd0s1 as MSDOS it works.
But, which one is the 2nd partition? Mounting /dev/wd0s2 doesn't work!
It says "bad bndn" (or something similar)...

Anyone an idea?

Ah.. second thing...

I found a XFree86 SourcePatch for Nvidia Riva TNT cards. Is the xfree
source unique for every OS? Means, i could patch that Xfree source and
compile the server for FreeBSD?

Hope you could help a free-bsd starter (damn.. linux is quite different
i think! hehe)

Danijel