Date:      Sat, 20 Jul 1996 00:53:36 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Cc:        jr@jrw.org
Subject:   Re: Multi-session CD support

As J.R. Westmoreland wrote:

> Is there currently any support for the multi-session CD yet?
> If so, what release?  If not, has anyone done anything yet?

You're getting too fast. :)  You've just been asking me in a personal
mail about this...

Multi-track, yes.  The session is irrelevant, i think (who cares from
which session the tracks are, as long as you can access all of them?).

I can dump you over my current working source for 2.2-current if you
want.  It is subject to radical changes, it's basically just there to
get a feeling for the problems.  But it basically `works'.

(The diff is currently 420 lines / 11 KB.)

73 de
--
cheers, J"org