Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:19:23 +0930
From:      "Marc Dodsworth" <marcd@internode.on.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   PPP Server/routing question

Hi,

I have a FreeBSD system that is running a DSL connection for a client's
office will also provides dialup access to the Internet from when the client
is at home.

Due to medical requirements, the client is now going to have to be out of
the office for a number of weeks and I'm looking to allow him to be able to
access his office computer from using VNC after dialing into the FreeBSD
system.

When I dialup and connect I can ping the FreeBSD's internet IP (10.0.0.1)
but can't ping the client's desktop (10.0.0.10).

Any suggestions on what I'm overlooking/should read to get this little
problem resolved?

Thankx

Marc