Date:      Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:27:03 +0100
From:      Thomas Quinot <thomas@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@tcoip.com.br>
Cc:        Thomas Quinot <thomas@FreeBSD.ORG>, arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: syslog.conf syntax change (multiple program/host specifications)

Le 2003-02-11, Daniel C. Sobral écrivait :

> Subject: Re: syslog.conf syntax change (multiple program/host specifications)
                                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >I'm about to commit a change to syslogd to allow multiple
> > hosts or programs to be named in program or host specifications, eg:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Extend that to programs too, please. No sense in keeping hosts and
> programs features out of sync.

I am not sure I understand what you mean. The example I gave was for
programs, but as mentioned in my original mail, the change would be
identically effective for hosts.

Using the same code for hosts and programs was precisely the point of
my previous change syslogd.c, in preparation for this one (cf. rev. 1.111).

Thomas.

--
    Thomas.Quinot@Cuivre.FR.EU.ORG