Date:      Wed, 06 Dec 2000 17:02:34 -0500
From:      Jan Knepper <jan@smartsoft.cc>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   X (KDE) IDE for Software Development C/C++ other than KDevelop &  CodeForge?

Hi,

Does any of you know about a preferable lite IDE for C/C++
software development other than KDevelop & CodeForge???

KDevelop:
I have tried KDevelop, but the problem is that it wants the
source files to be in a sub directory of the project directory.
I can not use that with the current structure.

CodeForge:
I also tried CodeForge. It seems to do better with regards to
where the source files have to be, but it seems difficult to
define additional include paths.

If anyone knows about anything available that's like the (ahum)
Symantec C++ IDDE or Borland C++ IDE I really would like to
hear!

Thanks!
Jan