Date:      29 Aug 2001 18:51:55 GMT
From:      jwk <_hate_spam_thunder7@xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: qmail - Almost there

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:58:13 +0000 (UTC), Darryl Hoar
<darryl@osborne-ind.COM> wrote:
> When I
>  telnet wildcat.osborneindustries.com
>
> It comes back with:
> 220 wildcat.osborneindustries.com ESMTP
>
> Then nothing I type appears in the telnet window.
> I have to abort the connection.  Whats up with that?

[please quote _below_ - it makes it so much more easy to read]

Anyway, I can't say what is going wrong here, but I'd take it to the
qmail-group (if you have ruled out it's some firewall-thing from BSD).

Good luck,
Jurriaan
--
Corrupt, corrupt from the bottom to the top
And you tell me it's the law