Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2002 20:49:35 -0400 (AST)
From:      Abel Alejandro <elec@www.chatpr.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Cc:        elec@chatpr.org
Subject:   Problems with inet_ntop

Hello, a while ago I come with a kqueue example for FreeBSD.
The source is at: http://www.monkeys.com/freeware/kqueue-echo.c

The problem is after getting used to the code, i wanted to know the IP of
the incoming connections, so I used inet_ntop for this.

My problem is that on the very first connection kqueue-echo receives,
inet_ntop prints a bad address, however after this first connection it
starts printing the ip address correctly.

The source for the tweaked kqueue-echo.c is at:
http://core.friendspr.com/~elec/kqueue-echo.c

Thank you, please CC to me since i am not subscribed.