Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 2000 03:02:21 +1000 (EST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Paul=20Jansen?= <vlaero@yahoo.com.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   editing boot loader?

My boot loader no longer allows my to boot FreeBSD.  I
don't know how to fix this.
When I press 'F3' for FreeBSD it just beeps at me.
I've been able to verify that my FreeBSD partition is
alive and well.

I am looking for a little more informatino on the
FreeBSD boot process.  I would very much like to be
able to add a line to my NT emergency boot floppy that
enables me to boot FreeBSD also but have so far been
unsuccessful.

Thanks.