Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:37:25 -0500
From:      "Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH" <allbery@ece.cmu.edu>
To:        Dev Tugnait <dev@unixdaemon.org>
Cc:        Mick Walker <mick@purehacker.com>
Subject:   Re: Gaim

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 05:39, Dev Tugnait wrote:
> The current gaim port 0.75 works fine with yahoo, the previous versiona have some troubles due to protocol changes. Also there have been rumours of yhaoo not working behind proxies. If you still cannot login send a complete gaimlog. have fun
>
> * Mick Walker (mick@purehacker.com) wrote:
> > Has anyone got gaim working since yahoo changed the YMSG login protocol?

I've been seeing problems where I can't log in to yahoo; these are
intermittent, generally it starts working again after a few hours.  I'm
inclined to think this is a problem at Yahoo and not with gaim.

--
brandon s. allbery    [linux,solaris,freebsd,perl]     allbery@kf8nh.com
system administrator      [WAY too many hats]        allbery@ece.cmu.edu