Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:59:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
Cc:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, Eugeny Kuzakov <CoreDumped@CoreDumped.null.ru>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: advice radio fm tuner

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Roger Hardiman wrote:

> Chuck Robey wrote:

> > > I don't know I used to get cool FM reception 8)
> >
> > With just off-air as input (an antenna lead) or a cable?
>
> For me, I use the antenna lead which came in the Hauppauge box.
> All off-air.

I hadn't tried it yet for fm, but the thought of being near a PC with
nothing more than twinlead, noise seems like it would be a large problem.
Guess not, if it's useful that way.

> Roger

Chuck Robey            | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@picnic.mat.net  | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.