Date:      Fri, 3 Apr 1998 13:50:01 -0600
From:      dannyman <dannyman@sasquatch.dannyland.org>
To:        nik@iii.co.uk, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Affilliate with Amazon or Barnes and Noble?

Has anyone moved forward on this?

Perhaps if Jordan is busy, we can fill out the paperwork and stuff and just put
down FreeBSD/Walnut Creek or whatever as the place to receive the checks,
then keep an appropriate page in the docs somewhare and mention under
"Contributing to FreeBSD" that a neat, painless way to contribute a small
pittance would be to buy books through the links supplied.

This actually seems like a real neat idea, and I'm toying with the idea of
taking book reccomendations from folks and keeping them on my own web site
so that readers may in some small way support my "habit" ...

-dan

--
  //       dannyman yori aiokomete       ||  Our Honored Symbol deserves
\\/ http://www.dannyland.org/~dannyman/  ||  an Honorable Retirement (UIUC)