Date:      Sun, 26 Aug 2001 16:53:24 +0200
From:      Raymond Wiker <Raymond.Wiker@fast.no>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   some fixes to wmcdplay (1.0b1)

	I've just made some modifications to wmcdplay. These
modifications makes it possible to start wmcdplay without a CD in the
drive. (This may actually be possible, depending on the actual CDROM
hardware. With my Pioneer SCSI DVD-ROM, it's not possible to open the
device without a CD present.)

	The modifications also stops wmcdplay from issuing
CDIOREADSUBCHANNEL when there is no CD in the drive, and also makes it
possible to actually eject the CD (by adding CDIOCALLOW before the
stop/eject commands.)

	I think these modifications may be of interest to others. Any
takers?

	//Raymond.

--
Raymond Wiker