Date:      Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:17:32 -0700
From:      Sean Leach <kickdaddy@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   PF routing packets over wrong interface

Hi all,

Using FreeBSD 5.3. I have a gateway with a DSL line and a cable line (DSL i=
fxp1 and cable is fxp0). My DSL line is my default line, so the default
gateway of the machine is set to the gateway for my DSL provider.

The problem is, when I send traffic in the cable interface, the machine
routes the traffic over the DSL line back out and the traffic is lost to th=
sending host.

I have these rules:

pass out on $dsl_if route-to ($cable_if $cable_gw) from $cable_if to any
keep state
pass out on $cable_if route-to ($dsl_if $dsl_gw) from $dsl_if to any keep
state

but they don't seem to help. How do I force packets that came in fxp0 back
out fxp0 and vice versa?

Thanks!