Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2014 12:15:03 +0100
From:      Ivan Voras <ivoras@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   su-journal and lost+found sharing inodes?

--wOUwwRM8Wkp459BxorohdXN8st8AGwjwt

After a crash which required manual fsck, I've enabled SUJ and rebooted.
Everything seemed fine until I (as a part of normal, unrelated work)
noticed that "lost+found" is not a file. But the details are very curious=
:

(ls -ali)

      3 drwxrwxr-x   2 root   operator       512 Jan 17 14:25 .snap/
      4 -r--------   1 root   wheel     33554432 Feb 21 10:29 .sujournal
      4 -r--------   1 root   wheel     33554432 Feb 21 10:29 lost+found

Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing? lost+found sharing an inode with
=2Esujournal, but the hardlink count staying "1" for both files?

SUJ was enabled after a fsck -y run on the file system.