Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:14:40 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Call for review: new pccard.conf scheme

Mitsuru IWASAKI wrote:

> Ah, that's good idea!  I'll be working on function stuff (wildcard
> entries for sio and ata) introducing another new keyword from PAO :)
> But current pccard support (sys/pccard/) is kludge version and will
> stop before 5.0-RELEASE, new pccard support (sys/dev/pccard/) will be
> working fine at that time.
> Maybe our "version number" keyword implementation is already too late?

Expect the best, plan for the worst. It is better to introduce the
version number keyword, and then find out it was too late than _not_
introduce the keyword and find out it wasn't.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	The size of the pizza is inversely proportional to the intensity of the
hunger.