Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:09:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jaime <jaime@snowmoon.com>
To:        Eric <eric@tek-shop.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pdf print server

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, Eric wrote:
> Anybody know of a simple command line program that can take a pdf and print
> it??

	Off the top of my head, no.  But I searched
http://www.freebsd.org/ports with the string "pdf" and the port htmltopdf
looks promising for your needs.  So do several programming languages, such
as PHP and some Perl libraries.

							Jaime

--
"[A]s we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and