Date:      Wed, 29 Jul 1998 18:01:50 -0600
From:      CNNet <cnnet@cnnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Samba Help

Hi could someone please help us in setting up Samba?

We have the server software installed and it is up and running the trouble
we are have is with the smb.conf file

We can see the share but when we click on it it asks for a password and
that is as far as we can get.

We have win 95 clients trying to access this server.

How do we add users so that they can access the share do we add them to
Unix ie with the adduser command and then give them permissions I am confused.

If someone out there has step by step instructions this would be
appreciated, as well as an example smb.conf file

Thanks Jason